Vykročte správným směrem. Přidejte se k nám.
Customer system engineer for DNOX systems
In our development center in České Budějovice, we develop an AdBlue dosing system called Denoxtronic - a highly complex system solution for exhaust gas after treatment. It consists of mechanical and hydraulic components, sensors and control units - including high-level software and drivers. As customer system engineers we assure and validate proper integration of hardware and software into customer applications. With all of our expertise, we can provide comprehensive after treatment system solutions to our customers.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Help shape the future: You will develop Denoxtronic systems for passenger cars in customer projects and you will present the results both internally and externally.
- Structured evaluation: You will analyze and evaluate the customer requirements and you will adapt platform functionality to a customer specific system configuration considering the whole system context.
- Conscious coordination: You will take over the responsibility for new customer projects and you will react proactively to upcoming issues on behalf of the customer.
- Networked communication: You will connect with your partners, coordinate the tasks within international and regional development (production, sales and quality management) and serve as a voice to the customer.
- Integrated implementation: You will develop new customer specific functions, support calibration and you will define system tests, which you will be executing on laboratory test benches and/or directly in the vehicle.
Požadavky na kvalifikaci:
- Education: Engineering, scientific or technical Master degree
- Personality: analytic thinking, complex system understanding, good communication skills, confident with good negotiation skills
- Working practice: responsible, well documented, focused on solution, customer oriented, punctual
- Experience and knowledge: previous experience in customer oriented positions preferred
- Qualifications: driving license B
- Enthusiasm: willingness to travel, learning ambition, passion for engineering
- Languages: English min. B2
Why Robert Bosch:
- Attractive financial evaluation
- Investment in education, training and development - internships abroad, professional training, language courses, soft skills, etc.
- Housing support (Rent contribution 5.000, -CZK / month)
- Interest-free loans for housing up to 200.000, -CZK
- 13th salary (60-160% of your average wage based on length of employment in the company)
- Quarterly and annual bonus
- Cafeteria 10.000, -CZK / year
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Fexible working hours, reduced working hours 37.5 hours / week, possibility of partial home office
- Pension insurance 1100, -CZK / month
- Free travel insurance for private travel for the whole family
- Company kindergarten